To manage the Supply Network of the assigned area of the business by replenishing each dispatch point to meet customer service objectives whilst maintaining optimal stock cover that also takes into account the distribution costs.
· Supply planning: Analyze and evaluate the supply plan and net dispatch requirements to satisfy customer needs taking into account the network complexity and the supply constraints.
· Load planning: Plan and optimize mixed loads taking into account transportation constraints
· Inventory Management: Balance the need for product availability versus the need to minimize costs of inventory to ensure optimum stocks of the right material in the right location
· Exceptions management: Analyze exceptions, to take business decisions (based on priorities or after arbitration) and to adjust planning results accordingly. Establish production requirements for short and long term and to follow up production plans.
· Establish stock policies for Finished Goods. To do this for Inter Market Supply together with Planners of Receiving Markets. Periodically review the stock level of the domestic and the receiving markets to pro-actively look for solutions in case of deviations.
· Determine key issues with volume variance that may impact supply, and highlight to MPS Planner by – challenging existing Logistics and Supply Planning processes and tools – implementing improvements to deliver tangible benefits (e.g.: time savings, increased efficiencies, etc.) – monitoring requirements evolution
· Analyze and effectively communicate relevant information – Highlighting all supply issues – Detailing impacts of proposed actions and related trade offs – Ensuring actions and Supply Plans are realistic and achievable In accordance with the Business Planning process
· Challenge manufacturing on regular basis to manage lot sizes, cycle times and R&P inventory levels, to drive optimum FG inventory level. Also, to challenge and support Demand Planner (Domestic and IMS) to improve Demand Planning Accuracy.
Required Qualifications &Experience:
· Engineering/Master Degree in Supply Chain Management.
· Two or more years of relevant operations experience, in at least one of the following areas:
– Production Foreign Trade
– IMS Factory Logistics
– Other demand and supply positions
· Helpful to have had exposure in Customer Service
Important! : Cvlogy assure le relais des offres d'emplois à partir d'autres sites et réseaux professionnels de recrutement et essaie de sélectionner les offres les plus authentiques qui respectent un certain nombre de conditions. Les candidats sont invités à contacter les recruteurs en utilisant les adresses email qui figurent en bas des offres publiées et, qui par l'occasion, étaient indiquées par la société qui recrute. Cvlogy ne saurait être tenu pour responsable de données et renseignements inexacts qui figurent sur les offres d'emploi relayées!