Position is based in Casablanca and applicants should be based in MoroccoJob Overview
The HR Representative is responsible for day-to-day administration of policies and programs covering several or all of the following: recruiting, compensation and benefits, training, employee and labor relations, safety and personnel research. He / She will assist in developing country’s specific HR programs as well as rolling out global HR programs while maintaining daily HR operations to ensure sound HR practices. This job has a focus on talent acquisition tasks from sourcing till the completion of an on-boarding process.
- Provide HR guidance on strategic and operational issues for the defined area of responsibilities.
- Co-operate closely with HR Manager and the line managers, ensuring consistent and efficient application of all HR policies and procedures.
- Manage the recruiting process from the sourcing till the placement of selected candidates
- Identify and implement opportunities for improvement in HR service delivery.
- Work closely with line managers and supports their teams to provide day-to-day advice and guidance (i.e. recruitment, employee relations, performance management, Comp & Ben, talent development).
- Assist associates with enquiries, concerns and needs. Act as an impartial advocate for fair and equitable treatment.
- Serve as a resource to both managers and associates by providing policy and procedure interpretation.
- Assist in development of new policies and procedures as necessary.
- Mitigate organizational risk by ensuring compliance with all employment laws.
- Support the HR Manager in managing effectively the relationship with social partners and support him/her to create an engaged workforce.
- Provide HR related data and reporting to leaders in order to promote data driven decision making and strategy development.
- Actively participate in business and human resource projects in alignment with the global & MEA Development strategy
- Maintain hands-on on all administrative tasks related to employment life cycle (hire to retire); this includes but not limited to: drafting letters, updating HRIS and administering payroll
- Coordinate closely with Government Relation Team to drive completion of HR related tasks
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in HR supporting a diverse population of both office and field employees
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent
- Experience working with multinational companies is must
- Knowledge of local labor laws
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management and audiences
- Strong organizational, time and project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet critical deadlines
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvement, develop strategies, and implements solutions
- Team player who is hands-on and collaborative
- Fluency in English (including speaking and writing)
A trusted partner at more than one million customer locations, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources. With 2016 sales of $13 billion and 48,000 associates, Ecolab delivers comprehensive solutions and on-site service to promote safe food, maintain clean environments, optimize water and energy use and improve operational efficiencies for customers in the food, healthcare, energy, hospitality and industrial markets in more than 170 countries around the world. For more Ecolab news and information, visit www.ecolab.com
Follow us on Twitter @ecolab, Facebook facebook.com/ecolab, or LinkedIn linkedin.com/company/ecolab.