Exciting opportunity in WIKO Morocco as Trade Marketing Specialist based in Casablanca.
The Trade marketing Specialist is responsible for developing marketing programs targeted to retailers and distributors, partners.
She/he helps to implement marketing programs that increase Wiko ‘S brand presence and market share.
The Trade Marketing Specialist works closely with the Sales team to ensure that trade marketing strategies are aligned with sales objectives.
• Collaborates with the Sales Director for the production and implementation of in store activities, including point of sales materials and promotions
• Develop ATL (80%)/BTL (20%) in coordination with the Sales Director
• Oversee the deployment of the shop display plan, in terms of Wiko brand image on POS through shelves customization and Wiko furniture; in charge of the structures maintenance (tech sheets, alarm systems, products layout)
• Manages the point of sales material by finding the most efficient solutions
• Coordinates the promo flyers customization requests from dealers together with the local agency and the international HQ team
• Provides promotions results analysis and report competitors promo activities
• Collaborate on B2B’ events management.
Your Educational background:
• University degree in Marketing/Sales or applicable working experience
• Knowledge of English language
• Strong PC literacy (Excel, PP)
Required level of experience :
• Relevant experience in Sales/Category/Trade Marketing in FMCG,
• Minimum 3 years to 5 years of experience
Other languages : French an asset
Languages: Arabic and English
Computing or other skills :
Computer skills including presentation and Office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Profile’s quality wanted:
• A valid driving license.
• National zones for travelling,
• Organization skills
• Respect deadline
• Hands on
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to get into details and structure project efforts;
• Likes to work independent and feels good when being challenged by an ambitious target; Self-motivated, and able to work in a fast paced environment.