Exciting opportunity As Senior Category Manager Gum & Candy located in Casablanca.Main ResponsibilitiesBrand Management
- Ensure that annual profit, volume and market share objectives are achieved for area of responsibility.
- Set volume and value targets for relevant brands and revise it on monthly bases with the sales force to ensure that the brand full potential is met.
- Implement brand marketing plans (advertising, media, and consumer) within marketing objectives and strategies while optimising marketing spending in line with equity team.
- Manage day to day brand / agency team relationship
- Manage brand performance against objectives and initiate plans to ensure that those objectives are fully met.
- Identify marketing issues / opportunities and develop plans using ATL & BTL to defend competitive threats and grow the base business.
- Propose and take corrective action when needed
- Support Category Manager in developing brand strategy that is in line with the established business goals.
- Implement brand strategies while ensuring Senior Management approval.
- Explore and support category Manager in identifying major opportunities for growth (NPD) and increasing profitability (productivity programs) in line with Regional Innovation Pipeline.
- Recommend and implement most appropriate means of exploiting such opportunities while ensuring senior local Management buy-in.
- Lead and co-ordinate related departments/ parties/ agencies for effective and timely realisation of key projects through coordination with relevant stakeholders
- Liaise with Sales to ensure a combined commercial plan is developed to hit our long term growth markets.
- Conduct periodical trade visits to ensure that the market pulse is communicated to the full organization with key opportunities & issues addressed timely
- Analyse information in order to properly utilize data to anticipate competitive and consumer trends.
- Demonstrates insight in judging proposals (consider objectives, purpose, brand values, consumer motivations).
- Writes and delivers concise & compelling agency briefs and conduct briefing secession if needed.
- Leads the development of strategically aligned and integrated communication campaigns.
- Identify potential new and relevant consumer trends and share within the entire business.
- BA degree in Marketing/ Business/ Economics
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong initiative & follow-up
- Broad understanding of cross functional dependencies & processes
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a managerial position within multinational FMCGs in both marketing & Sales roles with involvement in broad commercial issues.
- Demonstrable experience in execution of outstanding marketing programmes based on consumer insights.
- In-depth understanding of consumer needs