Food Technologist – your future position?
As a Food Technologist based in our new site in Casablanca, Morocco (catering to customer and consumer needs from across the Maghreb & West African territory), you will be our internal food expert and part of the respective segment’s Flavour Application team. You will be mainly responsible for evaluating flavours in food applications and selecting optimal flavours for customer projects, with emphasis on segments including Beverage, Sweet Goods, Dairy, Snacks and Savory. Sound interesting? Keen on gaining first-hand start up experiernce? This could well be the perfect opportunity for you if have a passion for food technology, an outgoing personality and a highly discerning palate.As a Food Technologist you will
- Act as project leader you will take the lead on all allocated projects, arrange and conduct tasting sessions, manage computerised flavour data and recipe documentation for food products, and report results in a concise way to achieve sales.
- Prepare flavoured food products select optimal flavours for customer projects according to specifications and prepare state-of-the-art flavoured food products for customer presentations.
- Evaluate flavours in various Food & Beverage applications evaluate flavours and demonstrate the use and benefit of our flavours in the different segments (Savory & Snacks, Dairy, Beverages, Sweet Goods) to achieve sales targets.
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come join us – and impact your world.Your professional profile includes
- A degree in food technology, food science or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience in food & beverage product development, or manufacturing in relevant industry preferred
- Ability to work with standard food processing equipment
- Aware of industrial constraints
- An excellent communicator at ease presenting your work
- Strong knowledge of English (verbal and written)
- Curiousity is always a plus. Along with a desire to explore new ideas and flavours.