Supply Chain ManagerYour challenge
To determine the policy for the logistics department of the Business Line. Manage an integral logistics department via a large number of group leaders or a small number of department managers, formulate the midterm logistics policy, taking into account all the relevant factors for integrated management, define and manages the businesses integral logistics goods flow between Sales organizations, factories and suppliers, with minimal costs and inventories while maintaining the agreed Customer Service Level.
You’ll be responsible for transforming supply chain operations across market to ensure delivering reliable and predictable outcomes for our business.
- Executes Market business planning process – Customer/Channel planning
- Leads Market S&OP with Market Management Team
- Drives Sales fulfillment for all channels, enable new channels
- Executes harmonized Order Management & Customer Service processes
- Delivers on DRM & Cost targets
- Optimizes Market network, Simplification/Cost saving programs
- Standardizes/consolidates – Order desk, W/H, Distribution etc. (where applicable)
- Drives SKU/portfolio management, other complexity reduction programs
- Delivers Inventory (FG) & inventory quality targets
- Delivers Operating Cost efficiency
- Delivers best in class Customer Service. Service as a differentiator
- Increases customer satisfaction by improved quality and delivery
- Drives Customer
We are looking for
- 10+ years of Strong Supply Chain experience with a proven track record in transforming supply chain operations across market/local geographies.
- 5+ years of relevant experience optimizing downstream value chain including core supply chain, working capital & Six Sigma
- Depth experience in Commercial/business operational roles with experience across e2e value chain delivering reliable and predictable outcomes
- Bachelor’s degree is required ideally in business administration or engineering or related discipline. An MBA is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English and French mandatory
- 5+ years of direct people management
- Understands commercial/industrial/ consumer markets, customers and services/products
- Has the ability to design and execute business processes around customer needs
- Ability to execute Supplier collaboration programs
- Communicates strongly & Instills pride
- Builds high performing teams
- You will report to the Country Leader and be working with smart, passionate, energetic colleagues in Morocco and you will be based in our Riyadh HQ office.