Scope & Accountabilities:
As part of LEO Pharma Morocco Team, your main mission is to ensure the coordination between the local sales team and the Country Manager & Patient Solutions manager Morocco to execute sales administration and Patient Solutions activities.
The position is based in Casablanca and will be reporting directly to the Country Manager.
For that you are accountable to:
- Provide administrative support to the Country Manager, The Patient Solutions Manager (PSM) and the sales team LEO Pharma Morocco
- Support PSM MA and coordinate implementation of appropriate Patient Solutions policies in line with corporate and regional strategies and goals
- Coordinate between the local sales team and the Country Manager Morocco to execute daily sales administration activities.
- Liaising with suppliers: Managing PO’s (BC), asking for Devis and preparing PO’s for all Sales suppliers (Hotels, Travel Agency, restaurant…).
- follow-up of Sales and marketing budget and report at monthly basis with the coordination of the PSM MA
- Sales team bonus calculation and support with the coordination of the Country Manager and the PSM
- Collect all necessary data relating to Sales activities such as National or international congresses, Donation, Round table… Archive all respective forms and documentation
- Initiate and Follow up with the agencies: booking, hotel & registration of the KOLs, HCPs and the Sales team.
- Prepare and dispatch the Free Medical samples and promotional material per Medical Sales representative
- Ensure a monthly reconciliation of the FMS per medical sales representative with the regulatory department
- Assist the PSM in congresses participation, cycle meetings and Round tables organization and implementation
Academic Background & Professional Experience:
- BSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration (Bac + 3)
- Minimum 3 years of experience including experience within the Pharmaceutical industry
- Ease to work with numbers, well organized and good analytical skills are required
Required Knowledge / Skills / Languages:
- PC, Windows, super user Microsoft office suite (specifically PowerPoint and excel),
- Use the French language, both written and spoken, fluently and confidently in a broad range of complex, non-routine, work and social interactions. Preferably speaks other languages; e.g. English
- Used to work in a Compliant environment.
- Work and time management: prioritize work in own area of accountability, balancing short-term and long-term business results
- Possess and understand administrative requirements to allow specification of office equipment requirements
- collaborate as a key team player with other colleagues in Morocco office to ensure that all function tasks are handled according to management prioritization
How to apply:
- If you are interested to join our team, please send your Resume with “Patient solutions & Sales Assistant Morocco ” in the subject.
- Deadline to receive resumes: 17th June 2018
Important! : Cvlogy assure le relais des offres d'emplois à partir d'autres sites et réseaux professionnels de recrutement et essaie de sélectionner les offres les plus authentiques qui respectent un certain nombre de conditions. Les candidats sont invités à contacter les recruteurs en utilisant les adresses email qui figurent en bas des offres publiées et, qui par l'occasion, étaient indiquées par la société qui recrute. Cvlogy ne saurait être tenu pour responsable de données et renseignements inexacts qui figurent sur les offres d'emploi relayées!