Who are we?
Digimind is a leading social media monitoring and competitive intelligence software, designed for brands and agencies who want to accelerate digital transformation through an insights-driven approach. Recognised by Forrester and Gartner, Digimind’s best-in-breed technology transforms social and online data into actionable business insights, enabling marketers to effectively plan, execute, and analyse their marketing strategy.
Founded in 1998, Digimind is headquartered in Paris, New York, Singapore, and Rabat, serving more than 600 customers worldwide including LinkedIn, Sony, McCann Worldwide, and Lexus. Learn more at www.digimind.com
About the position
We are currently looking for a Sales Operation Manager to undertake projects to increase sales effectiveness
- Data Management: You design the processes and manage / evaluate data to reach all types of sales objectives such as
- identify/manage new leads
- manage sales opportunities determine the health of an account
- identify growth opportunities
- evaluate the effectiveness of a product or campaign.
- Application Management: You design and specify the tools that will produce data for the sales team, as a consequence you must oversee and master the use of various applications and platforms.
- Training and documentation: You have the responsibility of training and ensure change management with new and current employees on Sales processes, as well as creating / maintaining associated relevant process documentation.
- Evaluation and Implementation: You evaluate processes and data, you ensure the success of a product/process implementation with adapted change management measures.
- Performance Management: You build and maintain dashboards for sales activity reporting, metrics and performance indicators.
- Sales Team Organisation: You participate to a global efficient sales team organisation.
Skills and experience we are looking for
- Good communication skills
- Analytical analysis skills such as design dashboards, tracking and analysing large sets of data, recognising trends
- Change management capacities associated with strong leadership skills to take care of training and implement processes
- Native English speakers prefered, bilingual is accepted since you’ll be communicating with collaborators worldwide
- An experience in sales will be highly valued
- A broad experience of various sales platforms (Salesforce) and data applications is expected
- A fantastic opportunity to participate to the development of a revolutionary company open to what’s trending in all businesses worldwide
- An incredible work environment – fun, casual, fast-paced