Lear Corporation is looking for a Talent Sourcer to join the Recruitement team in Rabat and manage the first stage of your recruiting process.
Sourcing agent responsibilities include using various channels to look for potential candidates, contacting passive candidates and building talent pipelines for future hiring needs in French market from our Morocco/Rabat Offices. If you have solid networking skills, know how to source on social media and enjoy learning about different roles, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will proactively identify our hiring needs and help us fill our vacancies with qualified employees.
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, APEC, Cadremploi…)
- Craft and send recruiting emails
- Coordinate with hiring managers to determine position requirements
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search)
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Measure conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired
- Ask for referrals from current employees and external networks
- Promote our employer brand online and offline
- Maintain candidate databases
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
- 2 Years of proven work experience as a Talent Sourcer or similar role (ideally with an experince in French Market)
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- Solid verbal and written communication skills (English and French)
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates
- Effective time-management abilities
Contract: CDD (6 months to 1 year)
Location: Rabat Plant