We are hiring for our Kenitra wiring plant a Deputy Manager to ensure the achievement of program objectives in terms of manufacturing production systems principles, process standards, quality & cost. He/She will also lead car leaders to meet plant KPI : Efficiency, Quality & CI.
This manager will also set up of the manufacturing plan for new MYs & new launches and ensure the monitoring of all program development phases
- Lead the program milestone by setting up the manufacturing timing plan, defining the budget, preparing the product data, ordering the equipment ensuring the process set up & manufacturing data (Work instruction & method) are in place.
- Key contact in the daily meetings with LU, Program manager & Commercial for program follow up, issues highlight & problem solving
- Lead cross functional team: engineering, quality, production & Logistics
to ensure that manufacturing activities related to MY changes are per manufacturing timing.
- Reporting of the program progress, risk & highlights to get management support
- Leading the risk assessment activity & PFMEA reviews for new MYs & new launches
- Proven experience in a similar position in automotive industry ( Wiring preffered)
- Leadership & team management skills: Experience leading and driving a team (direct reports and cross funtional)
- High project management skills
- Autonomous & self-starter