We are currently looking for a dedicated person who wants to join our Dirafrost Maroc Team in Larache, Morocco.
Purpose of the job:
Ensures the correct accounting of the Moroccan company and the monthly reporting to Belgium and Group. Provide the advice to the administration committee in finance and tax matters. Take care to respect financial matters (farmers and supplier). Reporting for the monthly, quarterly and annual closings. Supervising treasury & Cash Management. Manage and organize the financial external audits.
- Provide proactive support and recommendations for business improvements and create benefit in business decisions.
- Responsible for creation of reliable forecasts of costs/revenues (short term and long term), for analysis of actual figures and for valuable management reporting.
- Support with the production costs analysis and report to the Management Team and the Finance Department of the parent company.
- Assist in preparation of annual budget and new estimates, follow up of achievements, analyse variances between actual and budget.
- Ensure supplier’s invoices are controlled, approved and paid according to purchasing contracts
- And/or internal payment rules.
2. General Accounting :
- Maintain accurate company’s accounts according to parent company procedures and local GAAP
- (General Accepted Accounting Principles).
- Responsible for adherence to the Moroccan accounting laws.
- Provide information on the financial development of the plant to the Management Team.
- Responsible for the monthly, quarterly and annual closings.
- Analysing the bookkeeping of the farm together with the Farm and Agriculture Manager.
- Treasury & Cash Management:
- Follow-up of current accounts between Dirafrost FFI and Morocco.
- Manage debtors and creditors accounts.
- Liaise with banks (encoding and follow up of foreign payment).
- Prepare accurate and timely required financial management reports to the parent company.
- Prepare accurate and timely required reports to the group according to the group requirements: monthly AFS reporting, monthly Agrana reporting (ADM)
4. Manage and organize the financial external audits
5. Legal: Liaise with legal advisors regarding various legal issues and give advice to the Management Team.
- Bachelor/Master in financial / controlling and/ High business school, 2 years’ experience in similar position.
- Detailed system knowledge of SAP Applications.
- Good knowledge of the English language.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office packages.
- Communication & managerial skills.
- Customer service orientation.
- Ability to work with team.
If you feel to meet these criteria, we are looking forward to receiving your application.