At the Four Seasons Resort- Marrakech we are looking for stars to join our amazing property and to be a part of our dream team!
About Four Seasons Hotels And Resorts
Founded in 1960, Four Seasons continues to define the future of luxury hospitality with extraordinary imagination, unwavering commitment to the highest standards of quality, and the most genuine and customised service. Currently operating 99 hotels, resorts and residences in major city centres and resort destinations in 41 countries, and with more than 50 projects in development, Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world’s best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveller reviews and industry awards. For more information and reservations, visit fourseasons.com. For the latest news, visit press.fourseasons.com and follow @FourSeasonsPR on Twitter.
About Four Seasons Resort Marrakech
Open since 2011, Four Seasons Resort Marrakech offers a vacation experience of unlimited variety, and the highly personalized, anticipatory service that Four Seasons guests expect and value around the world. Recent awards and honors include World Travel Awards Morocco’s Leading City Hotel, Leading Hotel Suite, Leading MICE Hotel, Leading Spa Resort 2016.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Hire, train, motivate, and supervise all employees working in the Italian Restaurant (PM Shift).
- Prepare work Schedule for all employees of the Restaurant.
- Communicate regularly with the Director of Food & Beverage to achieve the budget.
- Constantly inspect ,taste, temperature and the food presentation
- Do requisition of all items needed for the following day from the beverage storeroom.
- Ensure all equipment is in full working order.
- Establish standard recipes and ensure the compliance with them.
- Respond properly in any hotel emergency or safety situation.
- Perform other tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management. This includes packaging design, procurement; and marketing in conjunction with Food and Beverage Director.
- Work closely with all the outlet managers in relation to other guest requirements
- Implements the Legendary Quality Experience throughout the restaurant
- Respond proactively to guest queries and to ensure appropriate action, followed by effective communication
- Ensure that guest satisfaction is monitored and where appropriate, rectified throughout their meal experience
- Ensure the grooming standard are being met and maintained, demonstrating a professional image for our guests
- Always be present in operations during the “golden time”
- Ensure that the restaurant is properly staffed to par, at all times
Oversee all facets of the outlet, ensuring consistent and thoughtful service.
Join Our Team
Join a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, creativity and a commitment to the highest quality of service. Four Seasons Resort – Marrakech offers to the guest a special care and a modern take on traditional Moorish architecture next to the Menara Gardens, we provide also to our employee a haven of serenity and a good work environment and a same level of care that we expect to be shared with our clients.
What to expect: You will……
Be able to follow and guaranty the ethics and values of our company such as trust, integrity, respect, honesty, and fairness on a consistent basis.Be a leader of the Golden Rule which is the foundation for all dealings with our employees and guests: Do unto others as you would have them do unto youBe part of a cohesive team with opportunities to learn, grow and developHave the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work.Have a Fluent Italian (written, spoken and reading), English and French are also mandatory.Have Two to four years previous experience in a luxurious Italian Restaurant.Have an outgoing personalityGuest focused and service oriented (hands on).Have wine and beverage (Mixology) knowledge.
Dear Experienced Managers,
Are you a Charismatic Restaurant Assistant Manager who fosters a lively and hospitable restaurant culture?
Do you have an Upbeat and outgoing personality with a genuine “love” of Italy, its food, wine and culture, with a contagious pride?
Are you Able to create the ultimate dining experience and do you make the guest experience your priority?
Do you deliver that authentic & passionate Italian experience, full of excitement, energy and enjoyment?
Are you passionate and have Strong knowledge of Italian & French wines, cocktails and spirits?
Then this might be the place for you!