- Design, develop, deploy and maintain software platforms that leverage mobile technologies.
- Work in a collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchal environment where the best idea wins regardless of job titles.
- Think through hard problems, and work with other teams to bring products to life.
- Learn something new everyday.
Technologies and tools we use:
- Collaboration: Slack, Github, Trello, JIRA
- Android: Android Studio, Gradle, Java, Kotlin
- iOS: Xcode, Swift 3, Objective-C
- Backend: Node.js, Docker, JSON
- Automation: CircleCI, Fastlane
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related area.
- Expertise in native mobile languages like Swift, Objective-C and/or Java.
- Good understanding of design patterns and architectures.
- Fluency in the coding best practices of one or more app development platforms.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English is a plus.