As business development leader for Honeywell Building Technologies (HBT) North Africa, you will be responsible for the sales performance, the local staff and the general duties associated with the running of our office in Morocco; the regional office for North Africa.
- Supports the HBT GBE’s in achieving sales results against AOP by helping to identify and develop existing and new customers across the region.
- Is the office leader and should be recognised as the de-facto senior representative of Honeywell in the region.
- Establish and build senior-level relationships with key decision makers and economic buyers that represent strategic opportunities for the HBT GBE’s
- Assist the HBT sales teams in understanding and assessing customers’ business objectives, strategies and, building value propositions that represent our portfolio.
- In conjunction with the HBT GBE’s provide input into establishing a professional detailed Strategic Business Plan (STRAP) which will be used for developing key growth strategies as well as identifying resources required for successful implementation.
- In conjunction with the HBT sales teams help identify, evaluate and appoint new partners across the region that can provide solid growth platforms as well as represent Honeywell in an ethical and professional manner.
- Development of new business opportunities through early customer and specifier engagement.
- Creation of demand for Honeywell’s HBT products through extensive liaison with end users and influencers such as trade and legislative bodies
- Travel within the assigned region as required to meet the overall objectives of the business
- In conjunction with the various HBT sales teams assist with the direct selling of Honeywell’s HBT portfolio as required
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge in the respective product offerings, competitors, pricing, market share, and key product differentiation.
- Provides vision the long term vision to help drive and motivate each GBE in order help them invest and grow across the region
- Is a member of the HBT Africa management team.
- Provides coaching and development for succession planning as required
- Performs opportunity assessment on strategic or international opportunities.
- Is responsible for the HBT business development in the North Africa region.
You Must have
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering/science related field with MBA or graduate related degrees in management
- Minimum of 10 years of demonstrated successful complex sales performance.
- Written and spoken French, Arabic and English proficiency/fluency
- Ability to assess long term sales opportunities
- Abitilty to articulate at delivering strategic messages as a regional executive
- Ability to pro-actively drive sales through effective distribution channel management
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work through customer objections
- Awareness of competitor offerings within the relevant product sector and geographical region
- In-depth Industry and product knowledge.
- Leadership and knowledge of commercial contract terms
- Ability to motivate account managers and additional members of the integrated team resulting in aggressive growth
- Knowledge of Honeywell solutions and how to align with Customers’ drivers
- Strategic leadership and authority for the business and market
- Financial selling proficiency in building value propositions
- Decisiveness and consistency in resolving conflict among team members
- Ability to operate and make decisions in a complex environment
- Financial Acumen
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of indirect channel