We are a leading fashion retail company and one of the fastest growing retailers in EUROPE, MENA, SSAA and Russia with a turnover of $ 3 billion. We started in Turkey, where we now have more than 820 stores, but we have also branched out in 37 other countries. We open a store somewhere in the world every 5 days!
We have been selected by LinkedIn in 2015 as the most in demand Turkish company in EMEA. According to “100 Women-Friendly Companies Research” conducted by Capital Magazine in 2015, we also ranked the 1st Company in Turkey which employs the highest number of female managers.
There are nearly 3000 people working at LC Waikiki’s corporate office, and more than 34.000 people in Turkey and abroad, with more than 500 job positions throughout the company.
We are now looking for Occupational Health and Safety Supervisor for our organization to join us to be a part of the LC Waikiki family. Are you the new talent we are looking for?
- Monitoring and controlling the processes related to occupational health and safety at international offices and stores, auditing and reporting the legal compliance, fulfilling legal requirements in countries and stores, making studies of risk assessment based on occupational health and safety and / or making critical technical safety inspections, especially fire safety;
- Providing trainings on occupational health and safety in international country offices and stores
- Determining the health and safety risks in these fields in a way to include all kinds of protective, preventive and corrective activities and following up whether they are carried out in a timely and effective manner by the relevant processes by cooperating with external organizations if necessary in order to minimize the risks of occupational accidents and occupational illnesses
- In order to ensure that workers, customers and suppliers in international country offices and stores are ready for emergency situations, damages arising from emergency are minimized and ensure getting back into circulation after an emergency in the fastest way;
- Determining emergency situations which require immediate intervention, checking the effectiveness of emergency response plans and coordinating necessary improvements by cooperating with relevant parties and outsourced institutions if necessary.
- Determining the need for outsourced service procurement in the processes of occupational health and safety at international offices and stores
Desired Skills & Experience
Education & Language Skills
- University Degree in a relevant field
- Fluent English (both written & verbal)
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Strong knowledge of regulation and practices.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Capable of discretely handling confidential information
- Analytical mindset that is able to innovate and improve existing processes
- Knowledge of MS Office programs
- Team player
- Good planning and organization skills
- High sense of responsibility
- Able to prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in a multinational/multicultural environment
At LC Waikiki, we take the time to review each and every application due to LC Waikiki prerequisites. If your application found appropriate we will contact you via phone or email.