- Proactively lead client relationships by leveraging Jumia traffic and platform capabilities to drive the client’s business and marketing objectives
- Act as a trusted advisor to the Key Accounts to proactively drive adoption, upsell and retention
- Collaborate with Key Account brands and their partners to develop clear business objectives, high impact digital marketing programs and measurement of those programs
- Manage projects across cross-functional teams and with the client to ensure successful delivery of those programs.
- Present findings and results to Key Accounts client executives
- Act as a knowledgeable industry leader in online marketing, analytics, and targeting. Improve and share project management processes, standards, templates and best practices both internally and with client teams.
Desired background and experience:
- Top engineering or business school or university, preferably in Business or Marketing
- 2+ years professional experience with Media or Agency experience
- Interest in client-side positions and digital marketing initiatives
- Interest in delivering and supporting Jumia in a client-facing role
- Passionate about advertising, marketing, data, analytics and technology
Expected personal skills:
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Performance and action oriented
- Well organized
- Very independent with a strong ability to go further expectations
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multinational fast paced and competitive environment.
What we offer:
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet venture
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world.