If you have embedded systems and electronics experience and background and are passionate about growth and teamwork, we would like to hear from you. With our vision of being an Employer of Choice, Lear is committed to hiring the best talent to continue our standard of excellence for our customers.
Problem Resolution Engineer role are to record, distribute, assign, monitor and control the resolution of the SW defects reported (internal & external).
Synonyms: Problem Manager, Problem Management Engineer
Profile: Engineering Degree – electronic background/Embeeded system
Experience in similar position MANDATORY
The Problem Resolution Engineer main responsibilities are:
- Record reported SW defects in the project Problem Resolution Management System
- Perform a first analysis and assign the reported SW defects to the proper project team members for resolution
- Monitor and control the resolution of the reported SW defects (Internal & External) until closure, paying special attention to Legal/Critical issues
- Report on the status of the reported SW defects (internally & externally)
- Assure the milestones of the internal Project in regards of Customer reported SW defects and internal SW changes.
- Apply the internal and external escalation process in case of difficulties regarding the resolution of SW defects
- Address the SW Defects and issues to the right person in the project
- Assure the right communication between the different project groups (System, Resident Engineers, Lear Function Owners, Lear Design Team, Customer Funtion responsibles, Test Team, etc…)
- Regular review of long runners (SW defects & issues) and main contributors
- Regular problem resolution management database correctness check (empty/incorrect attributes)
- Regular SW Defects & Issues Metrics Reporting
The main skills needed by a Problem Resolution Engineer are:
- Deep knowledge of the Problem Resolution Management procedures established in the organization and project.
- Knowledge of the Problem resolution management system & strategy established in the project
- Knowledge of the problem resolution tools used in the organization & project (i.e. JIRA, Synergy/Change)
- Knowledge of the Configuration management tools used in the organization & project (i.e. SVN, Synergy/CM)
- Knowledge of the change management tools used in the organization & project (i.e. JIRA, Synergy/Change)
- Problem solving ability (ability to make decisions based on information provided and the use of personal judgement and common sense)
- Communication skills to communicate technical and highly complex information to various target audiences (customers, management, technical groups) with varying degrees of technical knowledge
Apply if your profile fits the requirements and don’t forget to attach your updated CV!
Important! : Cvlogy assure le relais des offres d'emplois à partir d'autres sites et réseaux professionnels de recrutement et essaie de sélectionner les offres les plus authentiques qui respectent un certain nombre de conditions. Les candidats sont invités à contacter les recruteurs en utilisant les adresses email qui figurent en bas des offres publiées et, qui par l'occasion, étaient indiquées par la société qui recrute. Cvlogy ne saurait être tenu pour responsable de données et renseignements inexacts qui figurent sur les offres d'emploi relayées!