The ideal candidate will be responsible for executing our marketing strategy. You will lead our marketing campaigns, evaluate our marketing performance metrics, and collaborate with internal teams. You will have a strong marketing background with excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Define and execute the marketing and communication activities according to our marketing plan
- Coordinate all marketing activities to generate leads
- Collaborate with other teams to promote offerings
- Inform clients and prospects of products and services through creative marketing strategies
- Track performance of all marketing campaigns
- Provide Customer service
- Master’s Degree in Marketing & Sales
- 1-2 years’ experience in digital marketing and community management
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Fluent French and English
- Ability to use IT tools effectively: CRM, google analytics and webmaster tools….
- Ability to use Design tools effectively: Photoshop, Illustrator,….