The Quality Assurance team in Mentor Morocco – Rabat is seeking to hire a Software Quality Assurance Engineer with the following aspects for the Oasys product in the ICD group:
- Employee will be responsible for validation of the ASIC design flows, including synthesis, optimizations, DFT, STA, Floorplanning, etc.
- Employee will be responsible for validating integration between different tools in ASIC design flows – Synthesis, Place and Route, DFT etc.
- Employee would need to troubleshoot & analyze problems, follow-up on solutions with the R&D team.
- Employee would need to present regular updates on various tools to upper management and peers.
- B.Sc. Degree of Computer Engineering / Electronics Engineering.
- Good knowledge of fundamentals of software testing techniques.
- 3+ years of industry experience in ASIC design flows.
- In-depth knowledge of Synthesis, STA, DFT.
- Experience in Floorplanning.
- Strong TCL scripting skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Should be able to handle multiple tasks and quickly switch across assignments