Leading media relations’ consultancy and press release distribution service APO Group (www.APO-opa.com and www.africa-newsroom.com) seeks to hire s a Public Relations Project Manager to organize interviews, press conferences, video production and op-ed placements across Africa, the Middle East and Europe.
Amongst our prestigious clients: Facebook, Uber, Microsoft, Nokia, Hilton, PwC, DHL, Marriott Group, Coca-Cola, Kenya Airways, flydubai, the International Criminal Court, Samsung, Total, Merck, Société Générale, L’Oréal, Oracle, Philips, Barclays, MoneyGram, Ernst & Young, Orange, Symantec Corporation …
Perfect fluency in English and conversational level in French is required.
The position is home-based (telework) but will require some travelling.
You will need to register as a self employed worker.
You will need to start immediately.
We provide laptop and cover all expenses.
What You Will Do
- Public Relations project management;
- Map and prioritize external contacts within the media, and external stakeholders.
- Prepare and place media spokespeople into broadcast and print news media
- Contribute to internal communication content and stakeholder news content
- Develop a content calendar for specific clients.
- Lead follow up with clients regarding reports and validation of projects.
- Pro-actively engage with Communications leaders and colleagues around the world
- Actively participate in team meetings, contributing to operations and PR discussions which will be beneficial to the brand reputation;
- Take personal responsibility for keeping up to date with APO work globally.
Starting salary: €1000-€1350 according to profile.