The Perfect Store Retail Lead will be responsible of developing the Channel strategy and lead the execution of this strategy by the regular monthly follow up and the needed analytics/ shopper insights. Furthermore, he/she will need to deliver flawless & best in class Execution of Trade plans (trade terms & visibility materials…)
- Accountable for channel tracking, analyzing and ultimate achievement of internal distribution targets in Retail
- Accountable for the quality of in-store execution within the Retail channel.
- Leads the Perfect Store Agenda in Retail ensuring high standards of execution, coordinating with sales operations, head of channel and field.
- Accountable for aligning Sales revenue managers with channel input and opportunities and sign off all updates/ changes he/she is recommending to be applied in the guidelines.
- Accountable for driving deployment of POB (Point of Buying) solutions within the channel in line with the guidelines (Planogram, customer classifications, location and threshold).
- Cascades in-store visibility guidelines to the field force and drives the sales organization towards flawless execution in-market leveraging supervision tools, audit program and incentive program.
- Leads the development of permanent and temporary display solutions (provide through brief, feedback on technical drawings of the solutions, test samples in outlets and sign off final designs).
- Sets and cascades the deployment targets to field team and tracks actual deployment versus set targets.
- Develops and ensures proper implementation of channel trade programs, promotions and trade terms.
- Develops all required tools and process to ensure adherence to Perfect Store Programs (e.g. customers participation tracking in the programs).
- Lead Competitive Intelligence tracking for respective channels (Modern Trade & Retail)
- Owns and ensures the execution of the channel trade activation calendar; integrate categories activities into channel calendar and ensure proper communication through a monthly trade letter and in-market implementation.
- Coordinates & Aligns Budget Spends with Sales Revenue Managers per category & per channel.
- Degree from Top University in Business.
- Mininimum of 3 years’ experience in trade marketing in an FMCG company. Perfect Store experience most desirable.
- Fluency in English, Arabic & French.
- Proficiency in MS office.
- Experience of working in a multicultural teams and environment.
- Team Player; ability to support and lead to achieve common goals.
- Strong Communication and Presentation skills.Problem solving Proactive and resourceful in solving problems, offering innovative and practical solutions in dynamic environment.